Depression Part 2 by Hyperbole and a Half is the most important thing you’ll read all day.
Why did I only just start watching Twin Peaks? It’s the perfect show.
Good Parenting: Exhibit 1 (overheard at work today)
- 6-year old: Mommy, why is that man dressed like a lady?
- Mother: That is a lady. She was just born with the wrong body.
- 6-year old: How did that happen?
- Mother: Nobody really knows. But she's working to fix it, and that's what's important.
- 6-year old: Okay! *runs up to obviously self-conscious woman*
- 6-year old: Hey! Miss!
- Lady: ...yes?
- 6-year old: You look really pretty in your skirt!
- Lady: Thank you!
- *Kid skips back to her mom, and literally everyone in the vicinity smiles*
- I'd just like to point out that it wasn't hard to explain this to a child at all...... Next excuse please?
I want to snuggle with her.
“My husband and I recently celebrated our seven year anniversary. Every year, he does something really fun and sweet by taking me away on a surprise weekend. This year, we went to a really fancy place and he had the staff of the hotel spell something obscene on the bedspread in rose petals. I know, how sweet. This year my bed read: ‘Seven years! Time for the back door.” - Megan Mullally
… where do you find relationships like this? If I found a girl as awesome as Megan Mullally she’d have access to any door she wanted…
God I love these two as a couple.